i did not need to see that douche bag holding his gun out

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Train Through A Pigeon
Cowboy From Hell

i did not need to see that douche bag holding his gun out

Post by Train Through A Pigeon »

jesus that is making my heart pound, with all the footage/photos they are showing on the pantera behind the music :aargh:
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Re: i did not need to see that douche bag holding his gun ou

Post by HoustonKJ »

Train Through A Pigeon wrote:jesus that is making my heart pound, with all the footage/photos they are showing on the pantera behind the music :aargh:
They really overplayed that whole thing, telling the end of the band's tale before the story even began, then going back to it.

Of course like anything else on television most of the program had to focus on negativity.
If you can't bench her, don't fuck her.
edgecrusheraza
Creampuff

Post by edgecrusheraza »

You mean they had pics of that flamin' faggot that killed Dime?
ed32780
Creampuff

behind the music

Post by ed32780 »

yea it's kinda fucked up how they showed all that footage and stuff. but ya got to figure all this stuff was legaly cleared to be aired on national tv by not only vinnie/rex/phill and all of the mentioned management figures.or it wouldnt be shown so it's somethin they wanted all to see. but of coruse vh1 isnt one sided they like to play shit from both sides of the fence.
rawzilla
Cowboy From Hell

Post by rawzilla »

I hate to say it but Pantera wouldn't have had a Behind the Music so quickly without that crazy fuck doing what he did. VH1 loves this shit.

Fuck Behind the Music, I'm throwing in Vulgar Video as we speak.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

rawzilla wrote:I hate to say it but Pantera wouldn't have had a Behind the Music so quickly without that crazy fuck doing what he did. VH1 loves this shit.

Fuck Behind the Music, I'm throwing in Vulgar Video as we speak.
amen bro and let's all look at the bright side and do the same :beer:
Train Through A Pigeon
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Train Through A Pigeon »

I felt a ton of relief when they showed the cop walk onto stage with that riffle and then when the showed the corwd reactto him shooting nathan gale everyone hit the floor, and if you look close to the left in the backround you see some people spazing out.

it was a very bad site to see, but when you hear the real story from Arron, the Kat, Dime guitar tech, and Vinnie it makes you understand a bit more what had went down.
visi0nX
Creampuff

Post by visi0nX »

The Kat is a brave mother fucker and he seems like he fucken loved dime and his friends so much, thats some loyal ass shit he did, props to him.

Seeing that fucking piece of shit Nathan Gale on TV just makes me wish i was the fucking cop behind that shotgun, i'd have made that mother fucker suffer so bad. Everytime i think of that kid doing that i get fucking pissed beyond belief.

I kind of fee bad for Phil because it really seems like he wants to set things right, but at the same time it's pretty pathetic that Dime's death made him turn his emotions in a 180 towards the Abbot crew to do it. He brought that on himself but i truely do hope they work there shit out.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

I have a question, where abouts is Nathan Gale's grave located and what is the name of the officer who killed him?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Jericho wrote:I have a question, where abouts is Nathan Gale's grave located and what is the name of the officer who killed him?
He was buried in an unmarked grave. Jimmy Niggerhater killed Nathan Gale.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Aeon wrote:
Jericho wrote:I have a question, where abouts is Nathan Gale's grave located and what is the name of the officer who killed him?
He was buried in an unmarked grave.
Makes sense
Aeon wrote:Jimmy Niggerhater killed Nathan Gale.
ha
visi0nX
Creampuff

Post by visi0nX »

Soon as one dimebag fan finds that grave though..... that thing is going to be trashed... bad.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

visi0nX wrote:Soon as one dimebag fan finds that grave though..... that thing is going to be trashed... bad.
What part of "unmarked" don't you understand you stupid fuck?
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

croninburg wrote:
visi0nX wrote:Soon as one dimebag fan finds that grave though..... that thing is going to be trashed... bad.
they could hire a voodoo priestess to zero in on his grave like a metal detector with a strand of his hair or a sock :tup:
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

croninburg wrote:
what part of "finds" don't you understand??
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Maestro
Creampuff

Post by Maestro »

Train Through A Pigeon wrote:I felt a ton of relief when they showed the cop walk onto stage with that riffle and then when the showed the corwd reactto him shooting nathan gale everyone hit the floor, and if you look close to the left in the backround you see some people spazing out.
Same here :lol:
mnsbrown81
Creampuff

Post by mnsbrown81 »

The photos of the shooting made me cry... that was so fucked up. If I had been the cop behind the gun I would have shot him till I ran out of ammo then reloaded

And I may be a girl but If I ever found that sorrry fucks grave I'd piss on it. MAY HE ROT IN HELL!!!! :fur:
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Edna Bodine wrote:
croninburg wrote:
:lol:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Yawgmoth
Creampuff

Post by Yawgmoth »

Train Through A Pigeon wrote:I felt a ton of relief when they showed the cop walk onto stage with that riffle and then when the showed the corwd reactto him shooting nathan gale everyone hit the floor, and if you look close to the left in the backround you see some people spazing out.
It was a shotgun, but yeah...hearing that boom makes me feel much better about this whole situation. I only wish they had a close up of nathan gale's chest and/or face exploding from the shot.
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

mnsbrown81 wrote:The photos of the shooting made me cry... that was so fucked up. If I had been the cop behind the gun I would have shot him till I ran out of ammo then reloaded

And I may be a girl but If I ever found that sorrry fucks grave I'd piss on it. MAY HE ROT IN HELL!!!! :fur:
Awww, Is Daddy's Little Girl Upset?!
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

lolz
Viking27
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Viking27 »

Train Through A Pigeon wrote:jesus that is making my heart pound, with all the footage/photos they are showing on the pantera behind the music :aargh:
The worst is when they play the slow music and Phil says I need Vinnie Paul in my life real bad and then Jerry Abott says I remember him coming in and hugging me and saying I love you dad.

I've shed tears 4 times already to that show. Everyone was influenced by alcohol but sometimes thats the only way I can feel.

Dec.8 2004 I was playing poker online and some fuckhead recognized my screename which has the word Pantera in it and said 2 of of your boys got shot in a drug deal that went wrong. I thought he was full of shit and when I checked the news I saw Dime was pronounced dead and people thought Vinnie was the second instead of Mayhem. It was a rough night.
[quote="Phil Anselmo"]We were so possesed really and focused on what we wanted to do[/quote]
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Browns Town wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
croninburg wrote:
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

croninburg wrote:
Unless he was buried in a graveyard full of unmarked graves, it shouldn't be too hard to find, considering it'll be a reasonable distance from his parent's house, which also isn't too hard to find.
Getcha Hate!
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

i would take a dump on his grave, and after it rains it wud seep down to his coffin. nathan gale that is
you know sometimes i wonder..
SHATTERED
Creampuff

Post by SHATTERED »

A friend of mine sent it to me it said dimebag so i thought it was a little clip of him like throwing the beer to the crowed or something, when i saw it i was just like no where like didn't feel right and shit. :|
Cowboys do more dope then rock n rollers!
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

SHATTERED wrote:A friend of mine sent it to me it said dimebag so i thought it was a little clip of him like throwing the beer to the crowed or something, when i saw it i was just like no where like didn't feel right and shit. :|
did u take a poo? usually that helps.
you know sometimes i wonder..
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

When the reports came out they made it seem that Gale was yelling shit at Dime about Pantera breaking up ..... From the footage it doesnt even seem like he waited 1 second before shooting...but they might've edited it somethin..
Get killed.

Post by Guest »

HoustonKJ wrote:
Browns Town wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:
croninburg wrote:
janeace
Creampuff

Post by janeace »

[quote="HoustonKJ"][quote="rawzilla"]I hate to say it but Pantera wouldn't have had a Behind the Music so quickly without that crazy fuck doing what he did. VH1 loves this shit.

Fuck Behind the Music, I'm throwing in Vulgar Video as we speak.[/quote]

amen bro and let's all look at the bright side and do the same :beer:[/quote][color=violet][/color][size=18]all my husband has to be the most favorit fan of Dimebag !!! PANTERA I'm not
sure what happened to dimebag but when I listen to my husbands love for pantera when he's singing> I'm not sure how anybody can hurt another human life . OUR lose of DIMEBAG has brought us closer because I listen to the words of pantrera's music and my husband has never sounded better. their will never be another like dimebag/ pantera or my husband. My husband has gave everything to me and his step children, my sons. I wish I could give him something back. Maybe to sing with *************DIMEBAGS ******FAVORITS******I was just diagnosed with AMD and I'm not sure how much longer I can have the privolage of my sight. I don't even know why I'm saying this in an email to someone ,who ever you are. If I could just get another Pantera hat like the one I threw in the lake when we first met!! "that would be more than my husband could ever ask for"
THANKS FOR LETTING ME TYPE,
JANEACE[/size]
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

PANTERAISGAY wrote:PANTERA SUCKS IM GLAD THAT THE LEAD SINGER COMMITED SUCIDIDE AND THAT THE LEAD GUTARIST GOT SHIT IN THE FACE BY SOME BLACK GUY, THE BAND DESERVED IT, LOL THATS HOW BAD THEY SUCK BALLS. IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM YOU SUCK BALLS.
Can't hang in the Free Zone, eh? :lol:
Ezekiel 23:20
janeace
Creampuff

Post by janeace »

my husband has to be the most favorit fan of Dimebag !!! PANTERA I'm not
sure what happened to dimebag but when I listen to my husbands love for pantera when he's singing> I'm not sure how anybody can hurt another human life . OUR lose of DIMEBAG has brought us closer because I listen to the words of pantrera's music and my husband has never sounded better. their will never be another like dimebag/ pantera or my husband. My husband has gave everything to me and his step children, my sons. I wish I could give him something back. Maybe to sing with *************DIMEBAGS ******FAVORITS******I was just diagnosed with AMD and I'm not sure how much longer I can have the privolage of my sight. I don't even know why I'm saying this in an email to someone ,who ever you are. If I could just get another Pantera hat like the one I threw in the lake when we first met!! "that would be more than my husband could ever ask for"
THANKS FOR LETTING ME TYPE,
JANEACE
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

janeace wrote:I was just diagnosed with AMD and I'm not sure how much longer I can have the privolage of my sight.
what a privolage it is to meet you. you have my FAVORIT disorder! :)
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Don't bitch. At least you didn't have to be there that night.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

rObsessed!
Lazyfoot
Mouth For War
Location: Information Sorry, but only can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by Lazyfoot »

The Dimebag thing was on a police video tv show a while ago, and they showed the whole thing. Goddamn i really didn't want to see that shit, bullet to the back of the head :fur: :(
UR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE SHE WASHES HER FACE EVERY NIGHT WITH A BEAR TRAP.

[quote="slay"]damn kids with their wheely boards making racket.[/quote]

[quote="Edna Bodine"]
Go away naked into an industrial fan[/quote]
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

link plz
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Post by Lord of This World »

Yawgmoth wrote:
It was a shotgun, but yeah...hearing that boom makes me feel much better about this whole situation. I only wish they had a close up of nathan gale's chest and/or face exploding from the shot.
the faggotry of some of these general pantera posters never ceases to amaze :lll:
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Lazyfoot wrote:The Dimebag thing was on a police video tv show a while ago, and they showed the whole thing. Goddamn i really didn't want to see that shit, bullet to the back of the head :fur: :(
Dude, is that on youtube? I want to check it out!
Suns out, guns out!
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

A train can't actually go through a pigeon, that's silly.
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]