What's your track

Talk about anything Pantera related....
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

only has 3 good tunes on it
Liger wrote:Too many to name, I think. I'd say ANY song from VDoP though, that entire album pwns me everytime I hear it.
msn gurlies use irc and you can cry all nite and forever, ya squares
[url=http://forum.irgoslak.org/]izzy`s wet dream[/url]
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

p0rt wrote:only has 3 good tunes on it
Liger wrote:Too many to name, I think. I'd say ANY song from VDoP though, that entire album pwns me everytime I hear it.
Faggot.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

Lager wrote:
Faggot.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

which three, p0rt?
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Arapaho
Creampuff

Post by Arapaho »

from the point where phil came to pantera, every fuckin song's awesome IMHO :aargh:
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

id go for cowboys from hell, primal concrete sledge, psycho holiday, heresy, cemetery gates, domination ( :tup: ), shattered, clash with reality, medicine man, message in blood, the sleep, the art of shredding, mouth for war, a new level, walk, fucking hostile, this love, rise, no good (attack of the radical), live in a hole, regular people (conceit), by demons be driven, hollow, strength beyond strength, becoming, 5 minutes alone, im broken, good friends and a bottle of pills, hard lines sunken cheeks, slaughtered, 25 years, shedding skin, use my third arm, throes of rejection, planet caravan, the great southern trendkill, war nerve, drag the waters, 10's, 13 steps to nowhere, suicide note pt 1, suicide note pt 2, living through me (hells wraith), floods, the underground in america, (reprise) sandblasted skin, where you come from, i cant hide, hell bound, goddamn electric, yesturday dont mean shit, youve got to belong to it, revolution is my name, death rattle, we'll grind that axe for a long time, uplift, it makes them disappear, ill cast a shadow, immortally insane, and the badge.

all of them are good listening.
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

:lol: what, no "avoid the light?!"
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

The Underground In America
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

Post by onetwothreefour »

FallenLegend wrote:id go for cowboys from hell, primal concrete sledge, psycho holiday, heresy, cemetery gates, domination ( :tup: ), shattered, clash with reality, medicine man, message in blood, the sleep, the art of shredding, mouth for war, a new level, walk, fucking hostile, this love, rise, no good (attack of the radical), live in a hole, regular people (conceit), by demons be driven, hollow, strength beyond strength, becoming, 5 minutes alone, im broken, good friends and a bottle of pills, hard lines sunken cheeks, slaughtered, 25 years, shedding skin, use my third arm, throes of rejection, planet caravan, the great southern trendkill, war nerve, drag the waters, 10's, 13 steps to nowhere, suicide note pt 1, suicide note pt 2, living through me (hells wraith), floods, the underground in america, (reprise) sandblasted skin, where you come from, i cant hide, hell bound, goddamn electric, yesturday dont mean shit, youve got to belong to it, revolution is my name, death rattle, we'll grind that axe for a long time, uplift, it makes them disappear, ill cast a shadow, immortally insane, and the badge.

all of them are good listening.
:tup:
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

Edna Bodine wrote::lol: what, no "avoid the light?!"
....fuck, ive been denied :aargh: :lol:
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

PUSSYTIGHT!....TONIGHT!
BlacktoothRitual
Creampuff

Post by BlacktoothRitual »

Im surprised so many people like the underground in america, i thought iw as the only one lol.
Ride Temptations Wings