Panterachat

It is currently Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:12 am Full Width Fixed Width

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: caged in a rage
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:22 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:20 pm
Posts: 2
anyone ever hear this... it says pantera as the artist but i am not sure.....anyone know?

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:38 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5834
It's dimebag ain't it?

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:49 pm 
Crunchwrap Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:00 pm
Posts: 31219
Location: in yo' grandma's oatmeal
Billed as Dimebag Darrell, from the soundtrack to the Jackie Chan film "Supercop." I think (?) he plays all instuments on it. Definitely him singing.

I heard rumored somewhere that Dime had many such solo songs recorded and lying around somewhere. If someone would release that material one day, that would be fucking world war 5. :aargh:

_________________
Robert Hollis wrote:
Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:
I know how time zones work.

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:51 pm 
Mouth For War
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:49 am
Posts: 4226
Location: Maine, The Distant Forest
Edna Bodine wrote:
Billed as Dimebag Darrell, from the soundtrack to the Jackie Chan film "Supercop." I think (?) he plays all instuments on it. Definitely him singing.

I heard rumored somewhere that Dime had many such solo songs recorded and lying around somewhere. If someone would release that material one day, that would be fucking world war 5. :aargh:
:tup: :aargh:

_________________
lolz

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:18 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5834
Edna Bodine wrote:
Billed as Dimebag Darrell, from the soundtrack to the Jackie Chan film "Supercop." I think (?) he plays all instuments on it. Definitely him singing.

I heard rumored somewhere that Dime had many such solo songs recorded and lying around somewhere. If someone would release that material one day, that would be fucking world war 5. :aargh:


You are quite knowledgeable Mr. Bodine. :tup:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:14 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:55 pm
Posts: 1868
Location: Stockholm
I'm pretty sure Vinnie does the drumming on those tracks (well the only other one I know of is snowblind)

_________________
PhilCore wrote:
er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:30 pm 
Vulgar Bastard

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:40 am
Posts: 648
:fu:

_________________
Razorkill999 wrote:
go play on a fuckin harmonica.
Edna Bodine wrote:
not an insult.

Last edited by WarPig on Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:30 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 6825
WarPig wrote:
well i thought it was Damageplan but with Dime singing.

:lol:

_________________
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
dead forever remove your avatar now.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:15 pm 
Vulgar Bastard

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:40 am
Posts: 648
but in fact...
"Dimebag Collector's Track! Want a real collector's item? Well, Dime's done a track entitled Caged In A Rage for the soundtrack of the latest Jackie Chan film, Supercop. Dime does vocals and guitars and a friend of his does drums. Not available elsewhere! "
... it was dime and a mysterious friend supposedly.

_________________
Razorkill999 wrote:
go play on a fuckin harmonica.
Edna Bodine wrote:
not an insult.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:02 pm 
Crunchwrap Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:00 pm
Posts: 31219
Location: in yo' grandma's oatmeal
WarPig wrote:
but in fact...
"Dimebag Collector's Track! Want a real collector's item? Well, Dime's done a track entitled Caged In A Rage for the soundtrack of the latest Jackie Chan film, Supercop. Dime does vocals and guitars and a friend of his does drums. Not available elsewhere! "
... it was dime and a mysterious friend supposedly.


what the fuck is the matter with you? this was revealed in like the 3rd post in this thread?? :fu:

_________________
Robert Hollis wrote:
Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:
I know how time zones work.

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:57 pm 
Vulgar Bastard

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:40 am
Posts: 648
Edna Bodine wrote:
WarPig wrote:
but in fact...
"Dimebag Collector's Track! Want a real collector's item? Well, Dime's done a track entitled Caged In A Rage for the soundtrack of the latest Jackie Chan film, Supercop. Dime does vocals and guitars and a friend of his does drums. Not available elsewhere! "
... it was dime and a mysterious friend supposedly.


what the fuck is the matter with you? this was revealed in like the 3rd post in this thread?? :fu:

false - it stated that he played all instruments on the track. i was merely informing otherwise.

_________________
Razorkill999 wrote:
go play on a fuckin harmonica.
Edna Bodine wrote:
not an insult.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:05 am 
filthy degenerate
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:28 pm
Posts: 29208
that song sucks

_________________
rObsessed!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:37 am 
Dick Fixed
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:48 am
Posts: 21970
WarPig wrote:
:fu:


Hahaha you edited your post you stupid fucking pussy.

_________________
trendkiller wrote:
I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.

Neon Doll wrote:
if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:50 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:48 pm
Posts: 5
Location: mississippi
hello alll

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:23 am 
King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:29 pm
Posts: 30005
Brandon wrote:
that song sucks
fuck no

_________________
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:00 am 
filthy degenerate
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:28 pm
Posts: 29208
long4theblur wrote:
Brandon wrote:
that song sucks
fuck no
:roll:

_________________
rObsessed!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:38 am 
Chronic Masturbator

Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 6:48 pm
Posts: 1691
Location: Todwald
Diamond D wrote:
hello alll

:fu:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:43 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:14 am
Posts: 25
Location: kentucky
all of you are wrong it was dime singing vinnie drums< and rex bass this song was before pantera got together so thanx and try again!! :tup: :tup: :fu: :fu: :fu:

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:33 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 6825
DIME FAN DEAN wrote:
all of you are wrong it was dime singing vinnie drums< and rex bass this song was before pantera got together so thanx and try again!! :tup: :tup: :fu: :fu: :fu:


:lol:

_________________
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:
dead forever remove your avatar now.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 am 
Vulgar Bastard

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:40 am
Posts: 648
Lager wrote:
WarPig wrote:
:fu:


Hahaha you edited your post you stupid fucking pussy.

correct

_________________
Razorkill999 wrote:
go play on a fuckin harmonica.
Edna Bodine wrote:
not an insult.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:12 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:14 am
Posts: 25
Location: kentucky
see i'm always right,, are you really rex brown?? and the straight goddamn truth!!!!!

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:54 am 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 1054
Location: Leeds, England
DIME FAN DEAN wrote:
this song was before pantera got together so thanx and try again!! :tup: :tup: :fu: :fu: :fu:




no, its not.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:32 am 
n0ob

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:22 pm
Posts: 74
That song is alright I guess. :tdown:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:22 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:14 am
Posts: 25
Location: kentucky
that song kicks so much ass,and yes it is before pantera got together because terry blaze hadnt come in the band yet>> :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:51 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 1054
Location: Leeds, England
DIME FAN DEAN wrote:
that song kicks so much ass,and yes it is before pantera got together because terry blaze hadnt come in the band yet>> :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:



:lol:


idiot.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:03 pm 
Grim
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:47 pm
Posts: 39189
Location: Dublin, Ireland
DIME FAN DEAN wrote:
terry blaze

:lol: :roll:

_________________
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:27 pm 
Dick Fixed
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:48 am
Posts: 21970
Chris wrote:
DIME FAN DEAN wrote:
that song kicks so much ass,and yes it is before pantera got together because terry blaze hadnt come in the band yet>> :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:



:lol:


idiot.

:lol: :lol:

_________________
trendkiller wrote:
I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.

Neon Doll wrote:
if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:34 pm 
Bren wrote:
DIME FAN DEAN wrote:
terry blaze

:lol: :roll:

i don't know dude, i can't honestly say that terry blaze is less lame than terry glaze.

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:25 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:14 am
Posts: 25
Location: kentucky
fuck you ass hole typed wrong dick and ps terry lee also biatch :fu: :fu: :fu: :fur: :fur:

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:29 am 
Grim
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:47 pm
Posts: 39189
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What? Do you speak English?

_________________
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:48 pm 
Creampuff

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:14 am
Posts: 25
Location: kentucky
you know what suck my fucking dick you monkey fuckin dick lickin horse raping homo faggot piece of shit!!!!! :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 7:44 am 
Grim
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:47 pm
Posts: 39189
Location: Dublin, Ireland
DIME FAN DEAN wrote:
you know what suck my fucking dick you monkey fuckin dick lickin horse raping homo faggot piece of shit!!!!! :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fur: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:


I wonder if you're still angry about this

_________________
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject: Re: caged in a rage
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:40 pm 
Lynch Mob

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 5:38 am
Posts: 9280
caged in casket :(

 Profile  
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB  © 2000, 2007 phpBB Group www.forumimages.co.uk
The teamDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]