Is Phil Pissed Off With Metal Hammer

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Dr Zarkov
Creampuff

Is Phil Pissed Off With Metal Hammer

Post by Dr Zarkov »

I have just read the most recent statement Phil released and he had a rant about the metal press causing the bad blood between him and Dimebag. Does anyone know if he is referring to the interview he gave to metal hammers december issue which led with a cover photo of Phil brandishing some Grischnash type knives with Dimes face superimposed on the blades and the tagline "Dimebag deserves to be severly beaten". In the interview it is noted that Phil says bad things happen to people who fuck with him, which we are led to believe is directed towards Dime, pretty fucked up as he was killed a few weeks later. MH has said nothing about this interview in recent issues, they could have at least done a Dimebag cover tribute like every other guitar/metal magazine on the fucking planet, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS??? :no:
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

Extreme virgin to this board, aren't ya? Yes, Phil had Nathan Gale off dime. :jew:
Dr Zarkov
Creampuff

Post by Dr Zarkov »

YES UNLIKE YOURSELF HOWEVER I AM NOT AN EXTREME VIRGIN FUCKSTAIN, your reply makes no sense to me wank, NEXT! :fag:
PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

Phil's a wanker

:tdown:
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

i'm sure he feels at least a little bad about having caused dimebag's death. hopefully he just commits suicide and gets it over with.
Mike-Dedlock
Creampuff

Post by Mike-Dedlock »

NEVER believe everything you hear.Their are 2 sides to every
story.At this point it doesn't really matter if he is pissed.It's already
out their,being read by thousands of people.It's up to him how he
deals with it.
FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL...
in loving memory of Dimebag Darrell
Mike-Dedlock
Creampuff

Post by Mike-Dedlock »

NEVER believe everything you hear.Their are 2 sides to every
story.At this point it doesn't really matter if he is pissed.It's already
out their,being read by thousands of people.It's up to him how he
deals with it.
FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL...
in loving memory of Dimebag Darrell
Dr Zarkov
Creampuff

Post by Dr Zarkov »

I just think it's weird they printed this fucked up interview so near Dime bags death, obviously alot of people have read it and there will be repercussions but they have'nt mentioned fuck all about it since. It took them 2 months before they even mentioned the shooting, iv'e read MH for years and always loved it but i think they've fucked up bigtime and alienated one of they're main cover stars/magazine sellers. I cant find anything in any other metal press about this interview, i thought this would have been majour news and Phil would have mentioned it specificaly in his statements.....
Dr Zarkov
Creampuff

Post by Dr Zarkov »

I just think it's weird they printed this fucked up interview so near Dime bags death, obviously alot of people have read it and there will be repercussions but they have'nt mentioned fuck all about it since. It took them 2 months before they even mentioned the shooting, iv'e read MH for years and always loved it but i think they've fucked up bigtime and alienated one of they're main cover stars/magazine sellers. I cant find anything in any other metal press about this interview, i thought this would have been majour news and Phil would have mentioned it specificaly in his statements.....
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

The answer's obvious. Because of the article you speak of it's become a sore subject so they don't want to fuck with it? Or, MAYBE, they talked to Phil off record and know something we don't and, probably, never will so forget about it.
BonestorM
Vulgar Bastard

Post by BonestorM »

Phil is pissed off with all of the metal media
strengthbeyondstrength
Far Beyond Driven

Post by strengthbeyondstrength »

I would like to just give a big fuck you to anyone who still blames phil for dime's death. Phil didn't pull the fucking trigger. A fucking psycho nutjob who was diagnosed with mental illness did. Oh, and what does he get as a gift, a fucking brand new gun. And this fucker's own mother gave it to him not phil. I'm sorry, but i'm just sick and fucking tired of reading this "phil is partly responsible" bullshit all throughout the boards.
RandomRussianDude
Vodkaholic

Post by RandomRussianDude »

strengthbeyondstrength wrote:I would like to just give a big fuck you to anyone who still blames phil for dime's death. Phil didn't pull the fucking trigger. A fucking psycho nutjob who was diagnosed with mental illness did. Oh, and what does he get as a gift, a fucking brand new gun. And this fucker's own mother gave it to him not phil. I'm sorry, but i'm just sick and fucking tired of reading this "phil is partly responsible" bullshit all throughout the boards.
phil broke up pantera. if he didn't, dimebag wouldnt've been playing a damageplan show in that shitty club and wouldnt've gotten shot by that dumb fuck. plus, one of the obvious motives for the shooter to have killed dime was over his negative comments about phil and SJR, which also resulted from pantera's break up and phil being an asshole.
Bodom J wrote:I've shit my pants twice :tup:
Tyson wrote:i just shat myself twice... i typed this sitting in liqued shit
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Holy Shit - No-one cares.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
mann see
Creampuff

Post by mann see »

RandomRussianDude wrote:
strengthbeyondstrength wrote:I would like to just give a big fuck you to anyone who still blames phil for dime's death. Phil didn't pull the fucking trigger. A fucking psycho nutjob who was diagnosed with mental illness did. Oh, and what does he get as a gift, a fucking brand new gun. And this fucker's own mother gave it to him not phil. I'm sorry, but i'm just sick and fucking tired of reading this "phil is partly responsible" bullshit all throughout the boards.
phil broke up pantera. if he didn't, dimebag wouldnt've been playing a damageplan show in that shitty club and wouldnt've gotten shot by that dumb fuck. plus, one of the obvious motives for the shooter to have killed dime was over his negative comments about phil and SJR, which also resulted from pantera's break up and phil being an asshole.
you have some issues man. Do you really think that when Phil chose to leave Pantera he thought that it would result in Dime getting shot and killed on stage? think about what you are saying before you talk.
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

:zzz:
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

This is the last word on this. Some fucked up youth deciding to throw his life away had nothing to do with Pantera.
bagdime
I will fuck you up

Post by bagdime »

this thread is gay
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Neither Phil nor Dime/Vinnie tried to remedy the situation as far as I am aware.

Move on.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

bagdime wrote:this thread is gay
swanno
Creampuff

Post by swanno »

Stop blaming phil its nathan "faggot" gale who shot dimebag.
hellbilly
Trendkiller

Post by hellbilly »

swanno wrote:Stop blaming phil its nathan "faggot" gale who shot dimebag.
exactly.
fight us, the american citizens-the most pissed off motherfuckers in the world!- Phil
Chris
I will fuck you up

Re: Is Phil Pissed Off With Metal Hammer

Post by Chris »

Dr Zarkov wrote:I have just read the most recent statement Phil released and he had a rant about the metal press causing the bad blood between him and Dimebag. Does anyone know if he is referring to the interview he gave to metal hammers december issue which led with a cover photo of Phil brandishing some Grischnash type knives with Dimes face superimposed on the blades and the tagline "Dimebag deserves to be severly beaten". In the interview it is noted that Phil says bad things happen to people who fuck with him, which we are led to believe is directed towards Dime, pretty fucked up as he was killed a few weeks later. MH has said nothing about this interview in recent issues, they could have at least done a Dimebag cover tribute like every other guitar/metal magazine on the fucking planet, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS??? :no:

phils been pissed off with metal hammer for years, in the mid nineties they had a picture of him on the cover and it said "is phil gay?" lol
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Jamie, the editor of Metal Hammer was good friends with Dimebag. Obviously the cover story you refer to was horribly bad timing but it was nothing more than an unfortunate coincidence and MH understandably would probably want to forget about it. They didn't take 2 months to mention the shooting, you were probably late getting an updated copy of it. The February 2005 issue had 7 full pages about Dime and the shooting incident. That's all there is to it, it's not a conspiracy against anyone.
Dr Zarkov
Creampuff

Post by Dr Zarkov »

Thank fuck, a clear answer! cheers mate......