My Dimbag tribute guitar... The Warlock From Hell....

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Deleted User 1
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Deleted User 1 »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
Avulsed wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Avulsed wrote:Not much of a tribute if you're aiming to make money off of it. Not trying to insult you, but that's pretty damn shallow.
Oh shut the fuck up. Is he supposed to give it away for free? Is he just supposed to keep every single guitar he ever builds?
Proper tribute would be to donate the money to something. When you benefit from it yourself, it's not a fucking tribute :roll:
its a moot point now... it is no longer for sale... i decided to keep it and sell my fender show master instead..

AND HONESTLY IF I SOLD THE THING FOR $480.. I AM IN REALITY TAKING A LOSS IF YOU FACTOR IN MY TIME ON THE THING... AND ON TOP OF IT ALL..NOT FACTORING IN MY TIME... 75-80$ IS HARDLY A PROFIT.. THAT DOESNT EVEN COVER PAYING FOR GAS FOR A WEEK..

SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO BE PISSED OFF ABOUT SOMETHOING OR THEY DONT FEEL RIGHT... IS THAT HOW YOU ARE?? BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO DEBATE THIS WITH YOU ANY MORE...

I WAS A PANTERA FAN BEFORE MANY ON THIS BOARD WERE BORN.. I AM NOT TRYING TO CASH IN ON SHIT..

There are so many stupid cunts on this forum. Nice job man, keep em comin.
"I cut her from one stinking hole to the next just like connect the dots" - dax riggs
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

Could have picked a guitar that wasn't shit to do up, like a Dean ML since it is similar to what Dime actually played and not completely shit like all BC Richs!
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
strengthbeyondstrength
Far Beyond Driven

Post by strengthbeyondstrength »

You said your next guitar project was going to be a guitar with a punisher theme. Well do me a favor, get that shit posted up here. I'd be very interested to see how that fucker turns out. Would maybe be interested in buying it. Obviously depending on how it turns out and what the asking price may be.
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

PanteraRuleTheWorld wrote:Could have picked a guitar that wasn't shit to do up, like a Dean ML since it is similar to what Dime actually played and not completely shit like all BC Richs!
once again let me point out that nothing on it is bc rich except the body...everything else is highend repalacement stuff.. (emg's, seymore duncans) and the neck is a vintage Dean neck. all bc riches do not suck... the older usa models are very very good guitars.. the new ones are prety much shit though.. i wanted to do something different... everyone has a dimebolt..
dean guitar player and celebrity endorser
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

strengthbeyondstrength wrote:You said your next guitar project was going to be a guitar with a punisher theme. Well do me a favor, get that shit posted up here. I'd be very interested to see how that fucker turns out. Would maybe be interested in buying it. Obviously depending on how it turns out and what the asking price may be.
seding out the body for paint tomorrow... it should be the shit though.. ilove the punisher.. i have lots of great ideas..
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

dead forever wrote:
DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
onetwothreefour wrote: being stupid doesn't mean you're tough. and you're right, i'd like to see anyone try to "school" you, as you're half fucking retarded. as for fighting, if you're too dumb to figure out the quote button, i doubt you've spent the time to learn the right way to fight. OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY HUSTLIN THE STREETS????

off my board nig.

i wish you lived close ... you could come check out if i know how to fight or not... you have no idea who you are fucking with... you little cunt.. now go do your home work it is past your bedtime..

its too bad your mom didnt know which one of the hundred or so brother's that were running a train on her knocked her up... she could have called him to come over and whoop your ass from time to time... maybe you would have turned out a little better.. or at least you might have learned when to shut the fuck up..

You arent very good at insults, you just basicly rehashed the same thing you said earlier on, and added another lame "your mother" joke

Get some new lines .
You show yourself to be an idiot everytime you post. Why not grow the fuck up? This guy has more talent than you'll ever possess and isn't a stuck up, whiney little cunt.

Get taught kid.

And ace job on the guitar, looks cool. Not my type, but still cool :tup:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
dead forever wrote:
DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
onetwothreefour wrote: being stupid doesn't mean you're tough. and you're right, i'd like to see anyone try to "school" you, as you're half fucking retarded. as for fighting, if you're too dumb to figure out the quote button, i doubt you've spent the time to learn the right way to fight. OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY HUSTLIN THE STREETS????

off my board nig.

i wish you lived close ... you could come check out if i know how to fight or not... you have no idea who you are fucking with... you little cunt.. now go do your home work it is past your bedtime..

its too bad your mom didnt know which one of the hundred or so brother's that were running a train on her knocked her up... she could have called him to come over and whoop your ass from time to time... maybe you would have turned out a little better.. or at least you might have learned when to shut the fuck up..

You arent very good at insults, you just basicly rehashed the same thing you said earlier on, and added another lame "your mother" joke

Get some new lines .
You show yourself to be an idiot everytime you post. Why not grow the fuck up? This guy has more talent than you'll ever possess and isn't a stuck up, whiney little cunt.

Get taught kid.

you've got some kind of personal vendetta with me because i tore you to shreds when you posted something shit one time, get over it, no one cares about you.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

dead forever wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
dead forever wrote:
DeanBELAIREguy wrote:

off my board nig.

Get some new lines .

Get taught kid.

you've got some kind of personal vendetta with me because i tore you to shreds when you posted something shit one time, get over it, no one cares about you.
Nicely irrellevent. My point still stands.

And I'd love to see this part where you "tore me to shreds".
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
dead forever wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:
dead forever wrote:
DeanBELAIREguy wrote:

off my board nig.

Get some new lines .

Get taught kid.

Nicely irrellevent. My point still stands.

And I'd love to see this part where you "tore me to shreds".
no, the point does not stand, you chose to ignore every other post slating the guitar just to pick out mine, which you have done before in other threads. end of discussion.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

I quoted you because you're the one having an argument and trying to question the guy's motives through more than just one snide comment like the other gay comments other people made.

And yes, my point does stand because you're still looking for somekind of personal vindication here aswell. It's a fuckin forum on the net, and you're telling me to get over it?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Two people nobody knows arguing. :lol:
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Aeon wrote:Two people nobody knows arguing. :lol:
True. But I'm sure if we had near 8000 posts we'd be known.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:
Aeon wrote:Two people nobody knows arguing. :lol:
True. But I'm sure if we had near 8000 posts we'd be known.
You're a smart man. :tup:
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

My friend had that same guitar same design. Back in 83-86 you could buy guitars with that design at every guitar shop..... Hell the guitarshop down the street just sold one..........
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Web Of Hair wrote:My friend had that same guitar same design. Back in 83-86 you could buy guitars with that design at every guitar shop..... Hell the guitarshop down the street just sold one..........

so in other words he just changed the neck and the pickups?
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

Web Of Hair wrote:My friend had that same guitar same design. Back in 83-86 you could buy guitars with that design at every guitar shop..... Hell the guitarshop down the street just sold one..........
doubtful... find a picture of one like his..then 'll believe you... until then STFU..!
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

dead forever wrote:

You already have been dealt with.. I find humiliating you further just a waste of time and almost sad in a way....In other words, you have become irrelevant.. So take the nearest bridge .. You are done here.. :fu: :fu: :fu:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
dead forever wrote:

You already have been dealt with.. I find humiliating you further just a waste of time and almost sad in a way....In other words, you have become irrelevant.. So take the nearest bridge .. You are done here.. :fu: :fu: :fu:
:lol: what, getting protective because you have been caught out?
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

not defensive.. i have nothing to be defensive about..find one like this.. a pic or what not (not photoshoped either.) you wont.. go ahead and try... the other idiot is as stupid as you.. actually more stupid.. to come with his simple bs..especially after he saw what i did to you.. you little bitch.. i travel a lot.. where do you live you little fucker.. if your close enough i'll make a special trip to pound the shit out of you.. believe me you have no idea who you are fucking with..
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:not defensive.. i have nothing to be defensive about..find one like this.. a pic or what not (not photoshoped either.) you wont.. go ahead and try... the other idiot is as stupid as you.. actually more stupid.. to come with his simple bs..especially after he saw what i did to you.. you little bitch.. i travel a lot.. where do you live you little fucker.. if your close enough i'll make a special trip to pound the shit out of you.. believe me you have no idea who you are fucking with..

Hahahahahah
:lol:

i live in scotland, i hope you like long journeys.
and you're right, i don't have any idea "who i'm fucking with" ,nobody does, stop stating the obvious,you're getting so fucking worked up over what somebody is saying to you over the internet.
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

I read this the other day, if it's true or not I dunno.

" Two years later when Dime was 16, he took the guitar that he had won and sold it so that he could raise money to buy a car. The guitar that he sold ended up in the hands of guitarist Buddy Blaze who then had the guitar custom painted with a blue finish and white lightning bolts."

If this is true, that was '82, I doubt they were on sale by '83 :no:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

PanteraRuleTheWorld wrote:

" Two years later when Dime was 16, he took the guitar that he had won and sold it so that he could raise money to buy a car. The guitar that he sold ended up in the hands of guitarist Buddy Blaze who then had the guitar custom painted with a blue finish and white lightning bolts."

he's not talking about the dena from hell you fucking idiot, he's talking about the warlock with lightning bolt paintjob
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

I agree- If that guitar "means so much" to you, you wouldn't be trying to peddle it on this board. Plus, those inlays are fucking gay. Have a great day. :)
Get killed.
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

Jefferino wrote:I agree- If that guitar "means so much" to you, you wouldn't be trying to peddle it on this board. Plus, those inlays are fucking gay. Have a great day. :)

if you wouldtake the time to read..it isnt for sale any more you fucking cunt... STFU.. god a hate the litte pussy ass fuckers on this board like you.... they should have an age limit and an iq test... keep you little stupid mother fuckers out.. thats why i left last time and i see things havent got better....... as for the inlay's... fuck you! go buy an ibanez you little faggot.. or maybe the Wangcaster that the other guy (DeadForever) play's i think you have the same love of cock as he does...

oh yeah your band isn't too bad great drummer.... a little advice though..get a new singer.. he sounds like someone farting into a coffee can..
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
Jefferino wrote:I agree- If that guitar "means so much" to you, you wouldn't be trying to peddle it on this board. Plus, those inlays are fucking gay. Have a great day. :)

if you wouldtake the time to read..it isnt for sale any more you fucking cunt... STFU.. god a hate the litte pussy ass fuckers on this board like you.... they should have an age limit and an iq test...

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:as for the inlay's... fuck you! go buy an ibanez you little faggot.. or maybe the Wangcaster that the other guy (DeadForever) play's i think you have the same love of cock as he does...

Need i say more? :roll:
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

dead forever wrote:

he's not talking about the dena from hell you fucking idiot, he's talking about the warlock with lightning bolt paintjob
ive never seen a warlock with that fuckin paint! custom shop job!
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

dead forever wrote:

ive never seen a warlock with that fuckin paint! custom shop job!

Which still has absoloutely fuck all to do with dimes guitar..... :fu:
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

weonlywonfiveone wrote:I quoted you because you're the one having an argument and trying to question the guy's motives through more than just one snide comment like the other gay comments other people made.

And yes, my point does stand because you're still looking for somekind of personal vindication here aswell. It's a fuckin forum on the net, and you're telling me to get over it?
since i am not going to europe any more this calendar year and you two live somewhat close to each other.... do me a favor bro.. i will give you 50 euro's to punch deadforever in in is fucking head for me.... an extra 25 if he bleeds..payment in full upon completion of the assignment..
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
weonlywonfiveone wrote:I quoted you because you're the one having an argument and trying to question the guy's motives through more than just one snide comment like the other gay comments other people made.

since i am not going to europe any more this calendar year and you two live somewhat close to each other.... do me a favor bro.. i will give you 50 euro's to punch deadforever in in is fucking head for me.... an extra 25 if he bleeds..payment in full upon completion of the assignment..

those euros are going to be great fuckin use in scotland you ignorant faggot :lol:
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

My Steve Vai tribute guitar. Has exact Jem parts and everything:

[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:

Dude, go and get laid or something.
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Lager wrote:I'm pretty sure Dimebag's would have strings on it.
Nah, he's too good.
DaveMustainesux
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DaveMustainesux »

:tup: :pimp: NICE FUCKIN' GUITAR I'M SURE THAT DIMEBAG WOULD FUCKIN' LOVE YOUR GUITAR AND TELL THOSE NEGATIVE FUCKER TO :aargh: FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! :aargh: :fu:

OH YEAH
PANTERA FUCKIN' RULES
DAVE MUSTIANE SUX
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Deleted User 1 »

DaveMustainesux wrote::tup: :pimp: NICE FUCKIN' GUITAR I'M SURE THAT DIMEBAG WOULD FUCKIN' LOVE YOUR GUITAR AND TELL THOSE NEGATIVE FUCKER TO :aargh: FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! :aargh: :fu:

OH YEAH
PANTERA FUCKIN' RULES
DAVE MUSTIANE SUX
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
LiveFreeOrDie
Creampuff

Re: My Dimbag tribute guitar... The Warlock From Hell....

Post by LiveFreeOrDie »

ive been trying to find you , i found 2 email addresses for you and they both dont work... I bought this guitar and i seen it stolen on another site.... im at sincalcars at aol if you see this email me!
walking_ash
Lynch Mob

Post by walking_ash »

All sales are final, bro! GETCHA LARCENY \m/
Getcha Hate!
Jebodiah
Bullfrog

Post by Jebodiah »

How come...people come on here...and type...like this...
One Man Ghetto
aggressor_27
Lynch Mob

Post by aggressor_27 »

It means they're apathetic.

My favorite is when folks type "Oh, and..." as if everyone was about to stop reading until they saw that.
I like big black men.

Last edited by aggressor_27 on Tue Jun 6, 1944 6:30 am, edited 101 times in total.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

oh and
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Lite
Far Beyond Driven

Re:

Post by Lite »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote: i wish you lived close ... you could come check out if i know how to fight or not... you have no idea who you are fucking with... you little cunt.. now go do your home work it is past your bedtime..
:lol:

He's almost as eloquent as Terry
It only hurts when I laugh