My Dimbag tribute guitar... The Warlock From Hell....

Talk about anything Pantera related....
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

My Dimbag tribute guitar... The Warlock From Hell....

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

If Dime had a BC rich it would look like this..

Notice the vintage "83" dean shrimp fork neck.. :|):

i am going to edit this again because now that i have played it a good bit i decided to keep it.... PM me if you are nterested in any of the other guitars i have.....

this is a really nice guitar.. i figure someone in here would appreciate it....
Last edited by DeanBELAIREguy on Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
dean guitar player and celebrity endorser
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

i WAS about to compliment you on the cool paintjob but "Oh yeah and by the way it will be sale once the electronics are done.. it is an extremely nice guitar... best offer gets it.... PM me.." just tells me your yet another fucker trying to cash in and advertise on this board, go to fuck.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

Post by onetwothreefour »

dead forever wrote:i WAS about to compliment you on the cool paintjob but "Oh yeah and by the way it will be sale once the electronics are done.. it is an extremely nice guitar... best offer gets it.... PM me.." just tells me your yet another fucker trying to cash in and advertise on this board, go to fuck.
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

dead forever wrote:i WAS about to compliment you on the cool paintjob but "Oh yeah and by the way it will be sale once the electronics are done.. it is an extremely nice guitar... best offer gets it.... PM me.." just tells me your yet another fucker trying to cash in and advertise on this board, go to fuck.
Fuck you you litte ass wipe.. I am a member of the dean forum and a frequent poster there over 1100 posts. I am a dime fan and i was a poster here some time ago but got tired of you little ass holes that jump before you think... i build guitars and sell them.. thats what i do for a hobbie... i am offering it up for some one here because i thought you guys would appreciate it more than the average ebay fucker.. i never make much more than i have in them.. and what i do make goes to support my hobbie.. my next guitar is going to be a Punisher themed guitar... you gonna give me shit about that too.. dick!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

I'm pretty sure Dimebag's would have strings on it.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

i am not through with it yet... i still need to finish wiring it... waiting for a black switch and a jack plate to show up... then strings... thanks for the observation skippy....
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

how much you lookin to get for this guitar?
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

i am thinking around $480 shipped to your door (in the USA).... i could probably get more on Ebay but i am not greedy and ebay sucks.. i have had a couple pm's offering around that.. but i havent seen any money yet.. the paint job on this is top notch... they guy who painted it has done a lot of these for people on the dean site.. it has a real EMG 81 in the bridge and a vintage dean zebra in the neck.. locking tuners.. a real Black brass badass wrap around bridge. custom knobs. an 83 vintage neck from a dean in very good condition.. i still have work to do on it so bear with me..pm me if you are interested..
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
Fuck you you litte ass wipe.. I am a member of the dean forum and a frequent poster there over 1100 posts. I am a dime fan and i was a poster here some time ago but got tired of you little ass holes that jump before you think... i build guitars and sell them.. thats what i do for a hobbie... i am offering it up for some one here because i thought you guys would appreciate it more than the average ebay fucker.. i never make much more than i have in them.. and what i do make goes to support my hobbie.. my next guitar is going to be a Punisher themed guitar... you gonna give me shit about that too.. dick!

Haha, you are failing at life rapidly.

i seen your post on the dean forums also, it wasnt attatched with a "buy it now " bullshit as far as i can remember, go back to that fag board. :fu:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Not to be a prick, but I think my friend has a Warlock with that same design on it.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

The paint looks nice, but why did you do that to a Bronze series Warlock? Sort of a waste of paint in my opinion.
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

the body was a bronze series.. the neck was broken so i stripped it for its parts.. i had the dean neck sitting here. the body sitting here i think the dean neck looks better than the bc one and it is 1000% better quality.. the paint was done by a guy named jeepster over on the dean boards.. he has done some really nice ML's it was just something i thought would be different than the usual ml or washburn.. and i think it turned out nice considering it is a ronz warlock and all.. it has great action... the emg sounds really Nasty in the light agathis body.. llike i said this turned out to be a really nice guitar.. i may keep it.. but that would mean one of my other guits would have to go..
Last edited by DeanBELAIREguy on Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

dead forever wrote: Haha, you are failing at life rapidly.

i seen your post on the dean forums also, it wasnt attatched with a "buy it now " bullshit as far as i can remember, go back to that fag board. :fu:
i have it for sale there too you retarded fuck... go back to snacking on some cock you little prick..if i want any more lip out of you i'll rattle my zipper.. i hate you little fuckers with loud mouths and no ass to back it up... Now go clean your room like your mom said.. oh yeah one more thing when you see her tell the bitch that i found her shoe it was under my bed and to stop calling me.. i aint gonna fuck her skanky ass no more...
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Not much of a tribute if you're aiming to make money off of it. Not trying to insult you, but that's pretty damn shallow.
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

you guys have me all wrong.... really..if anyone would appreciat it i figured it would be someone here.. thats all if you dont want it dont buy it.. that simple.. you think that i should just give it away..? i think i have about 350 to 375 into this thing... if i make 75$ on it is just going into puting something else together. i have 13 guitars i already have 12 more than i can use at one time... why should i keep it.. i thought i would share it with some one who may enjoy it..
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

nice job, if it had a floyd rose on it i would consider it, and guys, i really dont think hes tryin to cash in on dimes death, if he was he would probably asking around a grand for that shit. nice job though dude
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
dead forever wrote: Haha, you are failing at life rapidly.

i have it for sale there too you retarded fuck... go back to snacking on some cock you little prick..if i want any more lip out of you i'll rattle my zipper.. i hate you little fuckers with loud mouths and no ass to back it up... Now go clean your room like your mom said.. oh yeah one more thing when you see her tell the bitch that i found her shoe it was under my bed and to stop calling me.. i aint gonna fuck her skanky ass no more...
the schools have failed. :no:
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

onetwothreefour wrote:
the schools have failed. :no:[/quote]

i wish you lived near PITTSBURGH... i'd love to see you try to come school me you little bitch
Last edited by DeanBELAIREguy on Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

Acid Flashbakc wrote:nice job, if it had a floyd rose on it i would consider it, and guys, i really dont think hes tryin to cash in on dimes death, if he was he would probably asking around a grand for that shit. nice job though dude
THANKS MAN.. Nice to get some love.. i didn't kill my self working on this but it was still a lot of work making the neck work getting the proper angle and scale and such..... i thought about floyding it i have a really nice floating Kahler that i actually was going to put in it ( i like em better).. but it is starting to get cold where the guy who painted it lives and if i didnt send it to him soon i would have had to wait a lot longer to get it back... like maybe spring cuz he does the work in his un-heated garage.. the harmonics on theis guitar are really awesome because of the light body.. and the Badass bridge..not sure what a floyd would have done to the tone..

thanks for the compliment.. now that the electronics are done and i have actually played this guitar i am thinking of keeping it... it is that nice... That being said anyone looking for a guitar i have to sell one of my other ones.. i have a fender showmaster that i might be letting go it is beautiful.. All mahogony neck through, flamed top, 24 fretneck ... the last 4 frets are professionally scaloped. any one interested??
SouthernMan101
Creampuff

Post by SouthernMan101 »

Hey it looks goddamn great , i got the same guitar . i am thinkin about to copy your idea , if you allow ?!?!
R.I.P DIME (I met you once and won t forget it!!!)...
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

HAVE AT IT BROTHER.. ... GOOD LUCK FINDING A DEAN NECK THOUGH... THEY ARE FREAKIN HARD TO COME BY... GO TO THE DEAN SITE AND ASK A GUY NAMED JEEPSTER TO DO THE PAINT.. HE IS REALLY GOOD..
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

i wish you lived near PITTSBURGH... i'd love to see you try to come school me you little bitch
being stupid doesn't mean you're tough. and you're right, i'd like to see anyone try to "school" you, as you're half fucking retarded. as for fighting, if you're too dumb to figure out the quote button, i doubt you've spent the time to learn the right way to fight. OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY HUSTLIN THE STREETS????

off my board nig.
Last edited by onetwothreefour on Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthernMan101
Creampuff

Post by SouthernMan101 »

how many bucks do i have to pay for the neck ?? I think i gonna do the print on my own ... :tup:
R.I.P DIME (I met you once and won t forget it!!!)...
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Aeon wrote:The paint looks nice, but why did you do that to a Bronze series Warlock? Sort of a waste of paint in my opinion.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Avulsed wrote:Not much of a tribute if you're aiming to make money off of it. Not trying to insult you, but that's pretty damn shallow.
Oh shut the fuck up. Is he supposed to give it away for free? Is he just supposed to keep every single guitar he ever builds?
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Dime could have had a BC Rich if he wanted. Since he didn't have one that probably means he didn't like them and your tribute is pointless.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

buck satan wrote:Dime could have had a BC Rich if he wanted. Since he didn't have one that probably means he didn't like them and your tribute is pointless.
That was stupid
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

so are you :zzz:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

buck satan wrote:so are you :zzz:
Keep to the subject bitch.
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

onetwothreefour wrote: being stupid doesn't mean you're tough. and you're right, i'd like to see anyone try to "school" you, as you're half fucking retarded. as for fighting, if you're too dumb to figure out the quote button, i doubt you've spent the time to learn the right way to fight. OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY HUSTLIN THE STREETS????

off my board nig.

i wish you lived close ... you could come check out if i know how to fight or not... you have no idea who you are fucking with... you little cunt.. now go do your home work it is past your bedtime..

its too bad your mom didnt know which one of the hundred or so brother's that were running a train on her knocked her up... she could have called him to come over and whoop your ass from time to time... maybe you would have turned out a little better.. or at least you might have learned when to shut the fuck up..
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

Izzy wrote:
Avulsed wrote:Not much of a tribute if you're aiming to make money off of it. Not trying to insult you, but that's pretty damn shallow.
Oh shut the fuck up. Is he supposed to give it away for free? Is he just supposed to keep every single guitar he ever builds?
thanks Izz...
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

buck satan wrote:Dime could have had a BC Rich if he wanted. Since he didn't have one that probably means he didn't like them and your tribute is pointless.
i guess that is why he has one of kerry king's in his collection..i have a picture of him playing it somewhere i'll post it for you if i find it..
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

Revolver wrote:
Aeon wrote:The paint looks nice, but why did you do that to a Bronze series Warlock? Sort of a waste of paint in my opinion.
there is nothing on this guitar that is bc rich any more.. except the body..
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
onetwothreefour wrote: being stupid doesn't mean you're tough. and you're right, i'd like to see anyone try to "school" you, as you're half fucking retarded. as for fighting, if you're too dumb to figure out the quote button, i doubt you've spent the time to learn the right way to fight. OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY HUSTLIN THE STREETS????

off my board nig.

i wish you lived close ... you could come check out if i know how to fight or not... you have no idea who you are fucking with... you little cunt.. now go do your home work it is past your bedtime..

its too bad your mom didnt know which one of the hundred or so brother's that were running a train on her knocked her up... she could have called him to come over and whoop your ass from time to time... maybe you would have turned out a little better.. or at least you might have learned when to shut the fuck up..

You arent very good at insults, you just basicly rehashed the same thing you said earlier on, and added another lame "your mother" joke

Get some new lines .
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

dead forever wrote:

You arent very good at insults, you just basicly rehashed the same thing you said earlier on, and added another lame "your mother" joke

Get some new lines .
tell you what since you dont like my guitar that i built.. i found you one that ii think suits your tastes a little better... obviously you really know your way around one of these..

dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

DeanBELAIREguy wrote:
dead forever wrote:

Get some new lines .
tell you what since you dont like my guitar that i built.. i found you one that ii think suits your tastes a little better... obviously you really know your way around one of these..

old
:zzz:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

How is he trying to make money off of Dimes death? He had a Warlock painted with a lightning paintjob, and he is planning on selling it for an alright price. It'd be different if he had gotten 500 of those guitars and sold them for $1000 each.
Avulsed
Lynch Mob

Post by Avulsed »

Izzy wrote:
Proper tribute would be to donate the money to something. When you benefit from it yourself, it's not a fucking tribute :roll:
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

Avulsed wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Proper tribute would be to donate the money to something. When you benefit from it yourself, it's not a fucking tribute :roll:
its a tribute because he modeled the guitar after one of dimes. if he wasnt selling it, and made no money off of it to donate, would it still be a tribute?
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
DeanBELAIREguy
Creampuff

Post by DeanBELAIREguy »

Avulsed wrote:
Izzy wrote:
its a moot point now... it is no longer for sale... i decided to keep it and sell my fender show master instead..

AND HONESTLY IF I SOLD THE THING FOR $480.. I AM IN REALITY TAKING A LOSS IF YOU FACTOR IN MY TIME ON THE THING... AND ON TOP OF IT ALL..NOT FACTORING IN MY TIME... 75-80$ IS HARDLY A PROFIT.. THAT DOESNT EVEN COVER PAYING FOR GAS FOR A WEEK..

SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO BE PISSED OFF ABOUT SOMETHOING OR THEY DONT FEEL RIGHT... IS THAT HOW YOU ARE?? BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO DEBATE THIS WITH YOU ANY MORE...

I WAS A PANTERA FAN BEFORE MANY ON THIS BOARD WERE BORN.. I AM NOT TRYING TO CASH IN ON SHIT..