Where are Dime and Vinnie really from?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Faeriecat
Creampuff

Where are Dime and Vinnie really from?

Post by Faeriecat »

If Dime and Vinnie are really from the Dallas area, home come Abilene, Texas claims them as 'home town heros'? The story goes, Dime and Vinnie are really from Merkle, a little podunk nothing utside of Abilene, and their Dad moved them to Dallas when they were in Jr. High. I'd love to know the truth on this one. I got tapes of an Abilene DJ telling the story on more than one occassion.
Faeriecat
Mothers' angel getting smarter but how smart are you to regress unfulfilled
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

Pantego.
domination101
Creampuff

Post by domination101 »

they lived in Pantego, Texas. Read the Guitar Legends magazine on Dimebag
Cowboy From Hell bitch
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

They are from Pantego.
Its not Abilene that claims them as home town heros it ARLINGTON.They grew up and STILL live on the border of Pantego and ARLINGTON.I know this becuase I live three Houses down from Dimebag who actually lives in Dalworthington Gardens.Our street is the intersection of Arlington,Pantego,Dalworthington gardens city limits.The media always states Dallas or Arlington as their home town because anybody out side of tx most likle has not heard of Pantego, Dalworthington gardens..If you can find a picture of him wearing his BLS jacket you will see a patch on the top right side that says DWG ambassador.DWG=Dalworthing Gardens.
They have NEVER lived out side of Arlington/Pantego Area.
Vinnie Lives about 5miles away from Darrell right in the middle or arlington in a high class neighborhood while Dimebag's house is inj Dalworthington Gardens which is more of a country area.If you have ever heard of chasin jason studios where 99% of their albums were recorded it is the studio in dimes backyard..Both have very nice houses 500K plus easy.Vinnies is bigger and more mansion like but dimes has land.
They both own the clubhouse in dallas which is where me and my wife spend about every fri night.Wehave Vip cards given to us by Vinnie so we never pay for anything.
If you want to see what dimes house looks like go to drowningpoo.com there is a link to a video that dime made with dave passed away and it was all shot at dimes house.
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

OOOppps messed up on the link name...
Its www.drowningpool.com
hellbound
Creampuff

Post by hellbound »

hey lennyg gonna be there on saturday? cuz i am
SO WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT
THAT'S WHEN IT TAKES EFFECT
A TRAGIC TWIST TO ALTER FATE
Dimebag Darrell 1966-2004
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

most likely not.My sons B-day is sat and we bought me,i mean him a go-kart,so we'll be taking him out to our land to ride around.Most other weekends we are there though..
Mike-Dedlock
Creampuff

Post by Mike-Dedlock »

Dime and Vinnie Grew up in Arlington/Dalworthington Gardens.
Also known as Pantego.Plus they went to Arlington High school
when they wern't skipping!!!
FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL...
in loving memory of Dimebag Darrell
Mike-Dedlock
Creampuff

Post by Mike-Dedlock »

Dime and Vinnie Grew up in Arlington/Dalworthington Gardens.
Also known as Pantego.Plus they went to Arlington High school
when they wern't skipping!!!
FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL...
in loving memory of Dimebag Darrell
hellbound
Creampuff

Post by hellbound »

whats up with mike dedlock posting everything twice? yea hey lennyg youll have to give me a heads up the next time u go. maybe we can meet up there talk about pantera and shit and watch the ladies :|):
SO WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT
THAT'S WHEN IT TAKES EFFECT
A TRAGIC TWIST TO ALTER FATE
Dimebag Darrell 1966-2004
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

cool post :tup:
grim northern man
Vulgar Bastard

Post by grim northern man »

they are really from outer space.
kim hamilton
Creampuff

Re: Where are Dime and Vinnie really from?

Post by kim hamilton »

Faeriecat wrote:If Dime and Vinnie are really from the Dallas area, home come Abilene, Texas claims them as 'home town heros'? The story goes, Dime and Vinnie are really from Merkle, a little podunk nothing utside of Abilene, and their Dad moved them to Dallas when they were in Jr. High. I'd love to know the truth on this one. I got tapes of an Abilene DJ telling the story on more than one occassion.

Hello, my name is Kim and as far as I'm concerned they are from Arlington Texas they went to High School there and always claimed to be from there I have known them and gone to many shows before they became famous. I know them when they had a a singer named Terri Glaze,I fondly remember when they tried two or three singers and it was like when they meet Phil who is from New Orleansthey knew he was the one ! If I can answer any questions just e-mail I knew them personally from about 84 to 2004 mostly though in the early 90's

I love you Diamond !