PD
I'm just a...

Post by PD »

Dime drove the Pantera
[b]PanterA Disciple[/b]
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

proberly them miltery SUV`s,. the cheap things that aint made by lamborghini like all the other in the militery
msn gurlies use irc and you can cry all nite and forever, ya squares
[url=http://forum.irgoslak.org/]izzy`s wet dream[/url]
Faeriecat
Creampuff

Post by Faeriecat »

they're from Texas, the answer's simple, big ass trucks that shake shit off the walls when they drive down the road
Faeriecat
Mothers' angel getting smarter but how smart are you to regress unfulfilled
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

ohhh yyeaahhhh.. we all drive 'dem pickups round here!
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

v32 hummers
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
spazcore
Trendkiller

Post by spazcore »

phil drives the dildo mobile.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

spazcore wrote:phil drives the dildo mobile.
straight up Halford's ass
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

mmmmm

nother book somewhere, nearly exactly the same as cfh
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

dime does not drive a pantera.
dime has a escalade,Ford truck,and a caddy.
Vinnie has a land rover,escalade...
The only sports car dime had was a old POS yellow T/A or Firebird from when he was younger.He still has it in his backyard.
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

suspect dime was around a machanic who was tweaking a pantera when he was a kid

small bit of instant thought,
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

p0rt wrote:suspect dime was around a machanic who was tweaking a pantera when he was a kid

thats not where the name came from.This is what Vinnie Told me once.
They were called pantego (the town next to them) they caught so much shit so they decided to change it.Vinnie and dime were at a mexican food place ( this is tx after all) he heard someone say pantera he asked the guy what that meant and he told him it was panther in spanish.thats where the name came from,not the car. and yes i no vinnie and dime,Have been to both of their houses many times,I live three houses down from dimes.
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

with owners manuals looking the same as the pik above, where the name really came from cant be a lame story about a food bar like metallicas
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

lennyg wrote:
p0rt wrote:suspect dime was around a machanic who was tweaking a pantera when he was a kid

They were called pantego (the town next to them) they caught so much shit so they decided to change it.Vinnie and dime were at a mexican food place ( this is tx after all) he heard someone say pantera he asked the guy what that meant and he told him it was panther in spanish.thats where the name came from,not the car. and yes i no vinnie and dime,Have been to both of their houses many times,I live three houses down from dimes.
Stop mentioning that you live so close to Dime. For one, you no longer do. And two, we do not give a shit.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

i do, he probably has lots of cool stories to tell. stfu lager.
bagdime
I will fuck you up

Post by bagdime »

p0rt wrote:with owners manuals looking the same as the pik above, where the name really came from cant be a lame story about a food bar like metallicas
why are you making sence all of a sudden?
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

bagdime wrote:
p0rt wrote:with owners manuals looking the same as the pik above, where the name really came from cant be a lame story about a food bar like metallicas
why are you making sence all of a sudden?
busted
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

always makes sense :fu:
you all just sheep, fuckin herd
the big bad man supiour to lil fuckin wolfs
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

Lager wrote:
lennyg wrote:

Stop mentioning that you live so close to Dime. For one, you no longer do. And two, we do not give a shit.
First of all FUCK YOU. I mention that i live next to him for a reason,Its so people know that i know what im talking about.And i do still live next to rita,and Vinnie does stop and say hey if he see's me outside.I mention all of that becuase i tired of people guessing about shit.why dont you stop being a douchebag or maybe its becuase your'e jealous?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

but vinnie say alright, is what most people do, if neighbours are just lookin at you

d`you actually know dime or you just stalk him
Mike-Dedlock
Creampuff

Post by Mike-Dedlock »

Vinnie drive A Ford SUV and Dime Drove an Old Caddy with
bull horns on the frone of the car.
FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL...
in loving memory of Dimebag Darrell
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

and pink dice on the mirror
Mike-Dedlock
Creampuff

Post by Mike-Dedlock »

Vinnie drive A Ford SUV and Dime Drove an Old Caddy with
FOREVER STRONGER THAN ALL...
in loving memory of Dimebag Darrell
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

p0rt wrote:but vinnie say alright, is what most people do, if neighbours are just lookin at you

Yea i stalk them.Shut up douche bag.
When i say vinnie would say hi, i dont mean drive by and wave i mean he would get out of his fucking car and come sit in the garage and have a drink or two.dime was the same way.I have been to MANY parties at both of their houses invited by them.A couple of times I rode with Dime over to Vinnies house.So yea your right im a stalker.Fucking douche.
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

Mike-Dedlock wrote:Vinnie drive A Ford SUV and Dime Drove an Old Caddy with
Actaully vinnie has the black escalade,Im pretty sure the land rover is his also since it's always either in his garage or in his driveway.Dime has the caddy parked out behind his house,infront of the jetski's next to the studio.Doesnt have the horns on it,havent been for a long time.They are hanging above the door when you walk in the studio.The old yellow TA or firebird is back there also.
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

:zzz:
Section8
Mouth For War

Post by Section8 »

kwewl what could they possibly drive I fdont know but I bneed to know they be me idols
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

dont need to cry, fuck off and listen to your wham tunes
lennyg wrote:
p0rt wrote:but vinnie say alright, is what most people do, if neighbours are just lookin at you

When i say vinnie would say hi, i dont mean drive by and wave i mean he would get out of his fucking car and come sit in the garage and have a drink or two.dime was the same way.I have been to MANY parties at both of their houses invited by them.A couple of times I rode with Dime over to Vinnies house.So yea your right im a stalker.Fucking douche.
Drunken Bassist
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Drunken Bassist »

p0rt wrote:dont need to cry, fuck off and listen to your wham tunes
lennyg wrote:

That is the first time I've understood a damn thing you've said. Keep up the good work.
<Insert witty comment here>
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

lennyg wrote:

Fuck You Cock Monkey!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

lennyg wrote:
Lager wrote:
lennyg wrote:

First of all FUCK YOU. I mention that i live next to him for a reason,Its so people know that i know what im talking about.And i do still live next to rita,and Vinnie does stop and say hey if he see's me outside.I mention all of that becuase i tired of people guessing about shit.why dont you stop being a douchebag or maybe its becuase your'e jealous?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes, I'm very jealous because I do not live 2 houses down from someone who is fucking dead.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

Lager wrote:
lennyg wrote:
Lager wrote:
lennyg wrote:

Wow your mom must be proud...Hang on let me ask her...(lenny pulls cock out of lager's moms mouth and sticks it back in her ass so that she can answer)Yup she said she was proud of you.What it must be to have a kid that posts a self picture of themselves for their avitar.
By the way mom says get back home its past your curfew.
Yes, I'm very jealous because I do not live 2 houses down from someone who is fucking dead.
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

Lager wrote:
lennyg wrote:
Lager wrote:
lennyg wrote:

Wow your mom must be proud...Hang on let me ask her...(lenny pulls cock out of lager's moms mouth and sticks it back in her ass so that she can answer)Yup she said she was proud of you.What it must be to have a kid that posts a self picture of themselves for their avitar.
By the way mom says get back home its past your curfew.
Stop mentioning that you live so close to Dime. For one, you no longer do. And two, we do not give a shit. :|): :|):
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

lennyg wrote:
Wow your mom must be proud...Hang on let me ask her...(lenny pulls cock out of lager's moms mouth and sticks it back in her ass so that she can answer)
Why was that bit in brackets?
lennyg wrote:Yup she said she was proud of you.What it must be to have a kid that posts a self picture of themselves for their avitar.
Oh I get it, you're saying my avatar looks like me!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Post your pic, faggot.
lennyg wrote:By the way mom says get back home its past your curfew.
False, it's 1pm.
lennyg wrote:Stop mentioning that you live so close to Dime. For one, you no longer do. And two, we do not give a shit. :|): :|):
This makes no sense what so ever, so I'm just going to tell you to kill yourself

Kill yourself.
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

the last quote was put in by mistake.Its not easy fisting your mom and typing at the same time.WOW! "go kill yourself" What a comeback.. :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

i aint american

lennyg wrote:
lennyg wrote:

Fuck You Cock Monkey!
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

lennyg wrote:the last quote was put in by mistake.Its not easy fisting your mom and typing at the same time.WOW! "go kill yourself" What a comeback.. :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
And might I say, touché on putting your fist in my mother's cunt!!!

:negro:
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

some1 bang on his door and ask for lennyg

the man who might sit outside, and watch people walkin up the drive, and pop his head out the window everytime he hears a car

if he is a man
grim northern man
Vulgar Bastard

Post by grim northern man »

p0rt wrote:some1 bang on his door and ask for lennyg

the man who might sit outside, and watch people walkin up the drive, and pop his head out the window everytime he hears a car

if he is a man
shut up nigger.