Talk about anything Pantera related....
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

aintno nig, aint no slave, u s n`m prick
aint got no fuckin ties to nigeria
grim northern man wrote:
p0rt wrote:some1 bang on his door and ask for lennyg

the man who might sit outside, and watch people walkin up the drive, and pop his head out the window everytime he hears a car

if he is a man
shut up nigger.
msn gurlies use irc and you can cry all nite and forever, ya squares
[url=http://forum.irgoslak.org/]izzy`s wet dream[/url]
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

"the man who might sit outside, and watch people walkin up the drive, and pop his head out the window everytime he hears a car "

Yes,that is what i do.Every time i hear a car drive by I run outside to see if it was one of the abbotts.You pegged me right on the nail.Shut the fuck up,you sound like my 8yr old arguing with his classmates.fact of the matter is i was simply stating a fact of where i lived and how i know them in order to straighten all of the bs flying around here about them both.I've seen postings of how they are both broke with no money-yea right,I've seen postings about how all kinds of shit that extremly far from the truth.And if i know for a fact that it is not true i will say something about it to get the facts right.So anyone that wants to argue and tell me to shut up,ect...go ahead i love to argue with little fucks and i love a good fight.. :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

lennyg wrote:"the man who might sit outside, and watch people walkin up the drive, and pop his head out the window everytime he hears a car "

Yes,that is what i do.Every time i hear a car drive by I run outside to see if it was one of the abbotts.You pegged me right on the nail.Shut the fuck up,you sound like my 8yr old arguing with his classmates.fact of the matter is i was simply stating a fact of where i lived and how i know them in order to straighten all of the bs flying around here about them both.I've seen postings of how they are both broke with no money-yea right,I've seen postings about how all kinds of shit that extremly far from the truth.And if i know for a fact that it is not true i will say something about it to get the facts right.So anyone that wants to argue and tell me to shut up,ect...go ahead i love to argue with little fucks and i love a good fight.. :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:
Post your pic.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

p0rt wrote:aintno nig, aint no slave, u s n`m prick
grim northern man wrote:

the man who might sit outside, and watch people walkin up the drive, and pop his head out the window everytime he hears a car

if he is a man
shut up nigger.
Please find your translater so we know just what the fuck you are saying :tup:
[quote="Bren"]Tyson posted his vagina :tup:[/quote]
[quote="Tyson"]I am a lady :lol: :aargh:[/quote]
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

fuck off, n find yur wonderbra, before yur gran tits hit yur knees before yur 20
upyours wrote:
p0rt wrote:aintno nig, aint no slave, u s n`m prick
grim northern man wrote:

if he is a man
shut up nigger.
Please find your translater so we know just what the fuck you are saying :tup:
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

lennyg wrote:"the man who might sit outside, and watch people walkin up the drive, and pop his head out the window everytime he hears a car "

uh lager is like 14 years old. do you really wanna argue with a little kid?
lennyg
Creampuff

Post by lennyg »

ssh wrote:

uh lager is like 14 years old. do you really wanna argue with a little kid?

Well that explains alot. :roll: :roll:
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

that's the great thing about the internet. you and me can converse with people we'd never associate with in real life.
p0rt
I will fuck you up

Post by p0rt »

but they will still think they have friends
XxPanTeraxX
Creampuff

Post by XxPanTeraxX »

lennyg wrote:
Lager wrote:
lennyg wrote:
Lager wrote:
lennyg wrote:
p0rt wrote:suspect dime was around a machanic who was tweaking a pantera when he was a kid

small bit of instant thought,
thats not where the name came from.This is what Vinnie Told me once.
They were called pantego (the town next to them) they caught so much shit so they decided to change it.Vinnie and dime were at a mexican food place ( this is tx after all) he heard someone say pantera he asked the guy what that meant and he told him it was panther in spanish.thats where the name came from,not the car. and yes i no vinnie and dime,Have been to both of their houses many times,I live three houses down from dimes.
:lol:
Stop mentioning that you live so close to Dime. For one, you no longer do. And two, we do not give a shit.
First of all FUCK YOU. I mention that i live next to him for a reason,Its so people know that i know what im talking about.And i do still live next to rita,and Vinnie does stop and say hey if he see's me outside.I mention all of that becuase i tired of people guessing about shit.why dont you stop being a douchebag or maybe its becuase your'e jealous?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes, I'm very jealous because I do not live 2 houses down from someone who is fucking dead.

Wow your mom must be proud...Hang on let me ask her...(lenny pulls cock out of lager's moms mouth and sticks it back in her ass so that she can answer)Yup she said she was proud of you.What it must be to have a kid that posts a self picture of themselves for their avitar.
By the way mom says get back home its past your curfew.
Stop mentioning that you live so close to Dime. For one, you no longer do. And two, we do not give a shit. :|): :|):
R.I.P. Dime