Status update: They still sold out

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Power Metal
Creampuff

Status update: They still sold out

Post by Power Metal »

YEEAAAAAUH, I'm BAYAAAAAAAACK! SHIT!

Seriously. I log in 17 years later and you guys still haven't figured out that their best release was when they were 17 -- Metal Magic! How could you be so CLUELESS? Well welcome to clown world, pimp, with all the groove monkey riffs and bellowing like some blubbering ape that you could hope for to inspire crapulous creeds like Mudvayne and Limp Dicklit. :sye: Glamtera is the only true one!

FACE IT YA PRICKS, PANTERA SOLD OUT! STILL!
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Re: Status update: They still sold out

Post by Leviathan »

No one here even likes Pantera.
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
he was pantera just like you and me
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Welcome back, we missed you.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
KirkandJames-GUITAR
Cowboy From Hell

Post by KirkandJames-GUITAR »

word
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

Bren wrote:Welcome back, we missed you.
We did? Speak for yourself.
:fu:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

I was speaking on behalf of the PBB management team, support staff and helpdesk so why don’t you fuck off please.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Power Metal
Creampuff

Post by Power Metal »

Damn. I figured there'd be less posts here because message boards are generally dying, but this is disappointing. Back then when you made threads like this you'd get "WHY DON'T YA KILL YOURSELF YA FUCKIN' STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, PANTERA PWNS YOUR BITCH ASS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO TEXASTOWN! You're clearly just jealous because fucked your girlfriend and make a LOT MORE MONEY dan UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Can I get an amen? Texas toast BBQ testosterone heritage gay Faygo whiskey remedial calculus lessons Alternaca haircut RIP Dimebag and Dale Earnhardt Jr. HE'LL YEAH BORTHER!!!"

Now you all just see through everything and jadedly play along. It sucks. This message board sold out.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

I've never even heard of Pantera
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Power Metal wrote:Damn. I figured there'd be less posts here because message boards are generally dying, but this is disappointing. Back then when you made threads like this you'd get "WHY DON'T YA KILL YOURSELF YA FUCKIN' STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, PANTERA PWNS YOUR BITCH ASS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO TEXASTOWN! You're clearly just jealous because fucked your girlfriend and make a LOT MORE MONEY dan UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Can I get an amen? Texas toast BBQ testosterone heritage gay Faygo whiskey remedial calculus lessons Alternaca haircut RIP Dimebag and Dale Earnhardt Jr. HE'LL YEAH BORTHER!!!"

Now you all just see through everything and jadedly play along. It sucks. This message board sold out.
GET OFF THE PANTERA SITE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. FUCK ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE PANTERA SITE. BRING YOUR RAPPIN SELLOUT ASS TO LEWISVILLE,TX. PANTERA SITE RULES! FUCK YOU FAKE METAL WANNABEE! SINCERELY TRU METAL, SCOTT LAROCK BITCHES
phil is still part of the brotherhood no matter what dumb fucking idiots may think.
Esteban
Creampuff

Post by Esteban »

Power Metal wrote:Metal Magic!
Dime has stated in many interviews that he forgot to check the back of his amplifier for the "overdrive" button. This happened for four straight albums, and, as a result, it just doesn't hold up to the later material. It turns out his old amp didn't even have a button, so I sold him one of my 15-watt amps and he used it until the day he died. On the life of my 95-year-old grandson, that is a true story.

~E
Leviathan
Lynch Mob

Post by Leviathan »

Esteban wrote:
Power Metal wrote:Metal Magic!
Dime has stated in many interviews that he forgot to check the back of his amplifier for the "overdrive" button. This happened for four straight albums, and, as a result, it just doesn't hold up to the later material. It turns out his old amp didn't even have a button, so I sold him one of my 15-watt amps and he used it until the day he died. On the life of my 95-year-old grandson, that is a true story.

~E
I heard the estate of Andres Segovia wants you dead.
Esteban
Creampuff

Post by Esteban »

While it is true I have been nearly assassinated 15-20 times between 1987 and 2019, I have to say that I harbor no ill will toward Andres' family. In fact, I have invited his relatives to dinner several times over the years, to "bury the hatchet", so to speak. Sadly, they have always declined. On an unrelated note, I do have overdrive buttons installed on all of my knives and stabbing weapons, and I have converted my dining room into a makeshift "kill floor."

~E
billlawry
I will fuck you up

Post by billlawry »

Power Metal wrote:Damn. I figured there'd be less posts here because message boards are generally dying, but this is disappointing. Back then when you made threads like this you'd get "WHY DON'T YA KILL YOURSELF YA FUCKIN' STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, PANTERA PWNS YOUR BITCH ASS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO TEXASTOWN! You're clearly just jealous because fucked your girlfriend and make a LOT MORE MONEY dan UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Can I get an amen? Texas toast BBQ testosterone heritage gay Faygo whiskey remedial calculus lessons Alternaca haircut RIP Dimebag and Dale Earnhardt Jr. HE'LL YEAH BORTHER!!!"

the only sellout here is a guy called jerrycurluice
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

Big Val's birthday is today. I know because it says it on the bottom of my computer screen.
The lyric is "Revved up like a deuce" not "Wrapped up like a douche" t(-_-)t
Bad Muthafucker
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Bad Muthafucker »

Bren wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:05 pm I was speaking on behalf of the PBB management team, support staff and helpdesk so why don’t you fuck off please.
I fucked off. Now I'm back. Your turn.
:fu:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Alright, welcome back